Welcome to the Digital Literacy site for Middle School @ SSIS.

Thursday 13 August 2015

Tech Audit Results

Summary

[Image]

How familiar are you with Apple Mac (laptop or desktop)?

This is my first time with Apple Mac.743.8%
I can use a Mac but need to learn more to be a confident user.318.8%
I am comfortable using a Mac.531.3%
I am ready to teach others how to use their Macbooks.16.3%
Other00%

How familiar are you with Google Docs?

I have never used Google Docs.425%
I have started with Google Docs but need to learn more to be a confident user.16.3%
I am comfortable using Google Docs and use this as my main word processing program.743.8%
I am ready to teach others how to use Google Docs.425%
Other00%

How familiar are you with Photoshop, Pixelmator or other image software?

I have never used Photoshop, Pixelmator or other image software.1168.8%
I have done a little on Photoshop, Pixelmator or other image software but need to learn more to be a confident user.318.8%
I am comfortable using Photoshop, Pixelmator or other image software and have created different effects.00%
I am ready to teach others how to use Photoshop, Pixelmator or other image software.00%
Other212.5%

How familiar are you with Scratch?

I have never used Scratch.956.3%
I have done a little on Scratch but need to learn more to be a confident user.425%
I am comfortable using Scratch and have created games / animations.318.8%
I am ready to teach others how to use Scratch.00%
Other00%

No comments:

Post a Comment